Dubai Autism Center
- Full Time
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.
School Doctor Jobs in Dubai Autism Center
A doctor is responsible for all sides of care of a patient. They diagnose, educate, and treat patients to ensure that they have the best possible care. A few of the main duties of a doctor are performing diagnostic tests, recommending specialists for patients, document patient’s medical history, and educating patients. They also have to administer vaccines and other treatments. Some of the jobs titles that a doctor could grow into are head of research or hospital president.
- Perform routine check ups on patients
- Keep detailed notes of the patient
- Perform diagnostic tests to diagnose patients
- Recommend patients to see a specialist
- Provide quality healthcare to patients
- Take part in further education opportunities
- Treat patients in the office for minor injuries
- Create a care plan for a patient
- Bachelor of Medicine degree or master’s degree or equivalent certification.
- DHA Licensed with BLS(Basic Life Support) and PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support)
- 3 years of experience in pediatric settings or corresponding field is necessary
- Knowledge of Health and Safety Policies is essentials