School Counselor Jobs In Dubai | GEMS Education
CLick For More Jobs: Click Here
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Counselor to join our brand-new UK curriculum school in Dubai for September 2023. The School will be located in Al Waha, Dubai, very close to Sustainable City as well as many other attractive, expat communities along the Al Qudra Road area. It will follow an established GEMS brand, with unique features at a great fee point. The school will open for learners from FS1 to Year 8 in the founding year, growing subsequently each year to offer a through school curriculum within six years from its opening.
- Design and implement a counselling program aligned with the International School Counsellor Association standards.
- Provide support for students concerning academic, social-emotional and personal concerns.
- Assist students with the career exploration process.
- Meet with parents or consult with external parties, such as child protective services or other social service agencies.
- Interact and consult with school administration, teachers, school staff, parents, students, and external stakeholders.
- Adhere to child safeguarding policies and procedures as specified by school and regulatory authorities.
- Resilient and agile decision making skills
- Team Player
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Positive attitude
- Superior Interpersonal skills -patience, tolerance, empathy and enthusiasm to interact with staff and students
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.