Scaffolding Tradesman Jobs In Dubai | Shou’alah
Under general supervision, the Scaffolding Tradesman performs a variety of scaffolding support tasks for the overall facility operation and in maintaining operation of the process plant and power generation plant in compliance with established production schedules and plant output requirements.
- Works with and assists team members with a variety of scaffolding support tasks
- Assistance with site cleaning
- Assistance with maintenance support
- Use of hand tools and power hand tools as required
- Must be physically able to perform manual labour
- Familiar with HSE standards, procedures and requirements
- Experience in performing physical tasks both in an indoor and outdoor area
- At least two years experience with scaffolding maintenance support
- At least two years experience with hand tools and power tools
- Scaffolding experience to include at least tube & clamp / cup-lock
- Similar industry experience is a plus
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.