Sales Representative Jobs In Dubai | Confidential
Click For More Jobs: Click Here
The sales representative will be responsible for selling and developing our luxurious fragrance brand to other businesses in the UAE and other GCC countries. The purpose of the job is to increase sales revenue, expand business and the brand, and develop and maintain relationships with the different stakeholders in the beauty sector.
- Develop and maintain client relationships with existing and potential customers in the beauty sector.
- Meet and exceed sales targets and KPIs.
- Conduct market research to identify potential clients and market trends in the beauty sector and gather customer feedback to identify opportunities for product improvement and market expansion.
- Create sales strategies and business plans to achieve sales targets.
- Attend trade shows, events and conferences to promote the fragrance brand.
- Negotiate and finalize sales agreements with clients.
- Fluent in English, Arabic and French.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in b2b sales, marketing, and business development in the beauty sector.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
- Self-motivated, dynamic and result oriented.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver under pressure.
- Passion for perfumes and a deep understanding of fragrance notes, ingredients, and the perfume-making process.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.