Sales Manager Market Jobs In Dubai | NH Collection
Guests are just a short journey from all Dubai’s top attractions, including the Burj Khalifa, Dubai Mall, and Dubai Marina. Our sunset-facing rooftop infinity pool and its elegant bar and lounge is the perfect place to feel relaxed between exploring. Those seeking a more stimulating atmosphere can indulge at the hotel’s lively sports bar, set to be one of the new ‘go to’ spots in Dubai.
- To serve the needs of the business, our guests and our Team Members by driving sales activities for the hotel, achieving revenue and profit targets, and growing and developing a loyal customer base on behalf of the hotel.
- Ensure that you fully understand the business strategy and positioning of the NH Collection brand, and that you are able to effectively articulate this positioning in the marketplace.
- Maintain a personal up-to-date knowledge on all NH Collection product and service offerings, and the products, services, rates and new developments of key competitors, and an awareness of general industry trends.
- Approach personal sales activities from a strategic perspective, understanding the relative importance and priority of the current account base, and directing personal sales efforts accordingly.
- Continually review the actual production of each account against the potential for that account, and review suggestions for improvement with department leadership.
- Focus on assertively establishing new client contacts and developing detailed information on the potential revenues from these accounts for European Market.
- Achieve personal financial and non-financial performance objectives, working with department leadership to ensure these objectives are met.
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in the same role within UAE
- Bachelor Degree in any related field
- Good command of spoken and written English. Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook Express, Internet, e-mail)
- Proactive Sales and handles sales calls
- Positive attitude with excellent interpersonal skill and strong leadership