Sales Manager Jobs In Dubai | Minor International
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales and Marketing or related field
- Pro-active, self-motivated, loves challenges
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience in a 5-star Hotel
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to achieve sales targets and work in a highly pressurized environment
- Passion to lead and a desire to succeed
Requirements of Qatar construction company job vacancies 2023