Procter & Gamble
Sales Internship Program 2023 | Procter & Gamble Careers
Externally focused on national and key accounts, you will contribute to national negotiations on prices, assortment, merchandising and promotions. You will collaborate with the whole customer team to prepare business plans and external negotiations.
- We guarantee you responsibilities from day 1 and to have the ownership of at least one or two big projects.
- Your manager will coach you and will ensure you get a dedicated training program, including some days with our Sales force.
- The Sales internship program is the best way to start building your career at P&G. Our career paths are based on promotion from within
- All our Commercial Sales Directors have started their career on the field!
- We treat you like a real full-time employee, not only in terms of the responsibility you take on, but also by providing you with a competitive monthly stipend.
- Students currently in their third year (or one year away from graduation) of an Undergraduate or Masters degree. Majors include Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Administration, Commerce, or any relevant major.
- GCC Nationals or UAE residency holders with minimum of 3-6 months validity from the start date of the internship (only student residency or family sponsorship are eligible, work/company sponsorship will not be considered)
- Love solving and analyzing problems to build creative solutions
- know how to set priorities and deliver what you commit to