Juma Al Majid Holding Group
Sales Executive Jobs in Al Ain | Juma Al Majid Group Careers
Setting sales goals and developing sales strategies. Researching prospects and generating leads. Contacting potential and existing customers on the phone, by email, and in person. Handling customer questions, inquiries, and complaints.
- To have an excellent technical knowledge about vehicles.
- Having enough knowledge about competitor vehicles to explain the difference between Isuzu and other brands.
- Keep strong eyes on competitor’s activities like promotions, marketing activities, new upgrading of engine etc.
- Contact new customer to increase market share.
- Provide the required reports as per management request.
- Minimum Educational: University Graduate in any discipline
- Minimum years of relevant work experience: 4 years
- Valid UAE driving license and computer skills.
- Self-confidence, self-motivation with excellent communication skills