Sales Engineers Jobs In Dubai | Caliberly
Generating high-quality sales leads, following up after initial contact, securing and renewing orders, negotiating prices, completing sales, and arranging deliveries. Researching, developing and modifying products to meet customers’ technical requirements and needs.
- Conducting Product Presentations of our range of products with our customer base.
- Contacting Potential customers and creating new leads; working to sell our products by showing samples and brochures.
- Evaluate customer needs and propose suitable products.
- Troubleshoot product technical issues on-site.
- Handle post sales activities such as taking product feedback.
- Attending and representing the company in trade shows and exhibitions.
- Responding and consulting with customers about technical related queries about our products.
- Meeting sales targets and reporting sales trends.
- Electrical Engineering Qualification
- Experience in sales.
- Driving License.
- Experience in sales in Electrical and Door Hardware.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in microsoft applications including word, excel, and outlook.