Sales and Proposal Engineer Jobs In Dubai | Ultiwise Consult
For More Jobs:Click Here
Proposal engineers develop and review contract bids for projects based on what the client needs. As a proposal engineer, you gather supporting documentation to make the proposal more competitive. You determine costs and timelines, and may outline a variety of factors that may increase or decrease them.
- Reporting to the Assistant Sales Manager / General Manager.
- Responsible for the development and performance of all sales & Marketing activities in assigned market
- Responsible for developing and maintaining marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives
- Evaluates customer, market conditions, competitor data and implements marketing plan changes as needed.
- Process and Register the RFQ/ Tender for Automation/Instrumentation/Electrical Turnkey Projects
- Prepare the prequalification document likes, project Schedule, Org chart required and related documents for BIDs
- Prepare the compliance statement and Exclusion List if any
- Finalize the costing and prepare the techno-commercial proposal and submit to the client
- Attend all the TQ and clarification meeting and provide proper response to the client on time
- Assist the Sales Manager in order to win the Project by preparing and providing him all the necessary information which comes time to time.
- Prioritize the RFQ s with respect to Sales Manager , winning chances in consultation with General manager/ Proposal Manager and the management