Sales Administration Associate Analyst Jobs in Dubai | Cigna Jobs
A sales analyst evaluates and identifies trends in sales by analyzing industry data, from both within a company and outside. This involves collecting and examining data and using the information gathered to create coherent, intelligent reports, then presenting your reports to your team and to management.
- Manage quote requests and proposals from Quote tool, Vlocity and manual process for all locations and for both SME and corporate team (direct and broker channel).
- Mailbox management- Completion of allocated QR by end of day.
- Submission of daily productivity reports.
- Working collaboratively within the support and broader sales team
- Responding to underwriters, broker and client’s queries within TAT.
- Strong interpersonal skills with good verbal and written communication to internal and external clients.
- Work well in a team environment.
- Efficiency and Accuracy