Al Tayer Group
Safety Incharge Jobs in Dubai | Al Tayer Shopping Mall Jobs
For More Job: Click Here
- Securely open and close the safe room. Regularly and carefully control the movement of articles for sales presentation and secure a copy of invoice as evidence when the item has been sold.
- Continually check pending store transfer (STNs) to control movement of stocks and adherence to procedures.
- Monitor stock adjustments and free of charge (FOCs) Monitor and check stock transfers to suppliers for returns.
- Coordinate and monitor the stock movement of the goods between stores on the basis of the stock transfer advice.
- Coordinate and monitor the stock movement of damaged items/ repairs of sold items and liaise with the repair technicians/ repair shop to ensure the articles are delivered and received appropriately.
- Minimum high school qualification/or inventory management course or training
- 2 to 4 years’ experience in managing inventory of high value items.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good understanding of the luxury fashion industry
- Highly organized with excellent time management skills
Requirements of Qatar construction company job vacancies 2023