Al Tayer Insignia
Safe Incharge Jobs in Dubai Mall of Emirates | Al Tayer Careers
We are looking for Safe In charge (specialises in Jewellery) to keep the account of Jewellery, watches & accessories in the store and physically monitor the in & out movement of the articles from safe deposit and safe room for sales presentation purpose and uphold the security of the safes and articles therein.
- Take full custody of stock received, log them into system, check for shortages and damages, if any and advise Store Manager to log claim with supplier, shipper, or Insurance. Tag all items with price tags.
- Securely open and close the safe room. Regularly and carefully control the movement of articles for sales presentation and secure a copy of invoice as evidence when the item has been sold.
- Continually check pending store transfer (STNs) to control movement of stocks and adherence to procedures.
- Monitor stock adjustments and free of charge (FOCs) Monitor and check stock transfers to suppliers for returns.
- Minimum high school qualification/or inventory management course or training
- 2 to 4 years’ experience in managing inventory of high value items
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, preferably Arabic speaker
- Good understanding of the luxury fashion industry
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.