RPA Developer Jobs in Dubai | Emirates Careers
The RPA Developer will w ork independently on software development and problem resolution. The role involves technical design, software development, implementation and maintenance of RPA solutions/products that support the Emirates Group.
- Work with Principal Developer in the technical design process to analyse technical application requirements and project feasibility.
- Convert technical solutions for small to medium initiatives into low level design and working code specific to RPA technologies.
- Be part of the rotational on-call support and actively participate in resolving production issues within SLA’s with minimal or no active supervision.
- Accountable for built in quality and unit testing as part of the CI/CD pipeline.
- 3+ Years’ experience in Information Technology
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent): Degree in a relevant field such as Computer Science, Computational Mathematics, Computer Engineering or Software Engineering.
- Certification in automation anywhere or UI Path or similar RPA platform as a BOT Developer.
- Experience in Software Engineering experience preferably in agile ways of working.