Rope Access NDT Technician Jobs in Dubai | Oceaneering Jobs
This Job serves the operational side of the organization’s business. NDT (Non-destructive testing) technicians evaluate the physical properties of a material without causing any damage. They will inspect and test the material to find any possible corrosion, cracks, or other imperfections which could alter its performance or integrity. Use of IRATA Rope access techniques as required. Work sites are onshore, offshore and in the Middle East and North Africa region.
- Reports to the site supervisor/ superintendent, ensuring the safe, efficient and profitable day-to-day NDT inspection job for our clients.
- Use rope access, under the close supervision of a qualified IRATA level 3, to access work areas deemed as working at height. (When required)
- NDT Technician Inspection using Ultrasonics, Radiography, Magnetic Particle, Liquid/ Dye Penetrant and Eddy Current Techniques. (Daily Routine)
- Carry UT inspection techniques to components requiring inspection.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the relevant inspection techniques within the oil and gas industry (E)
- Be proficient in Word, Excel and Windows based programs (E)
- Excellent organisation and interpersonal skills. (P)
- Flexible approach and ability to generate a team approach to problem solving (E)
- Good communicator both written and verbal (E)