Risk & Underwriting Analyst Jobs In Dubai | Cigna
Cigna continues to expand across the Middle East and Africa region through an innovative array of products that meet the growing needs of the health insurance market. The underwriting team has played a key role in this success of Cigna MEA and are looking to recruit an underwriter to join the team based in Dubai.
- Processing individual medical applications and applying correct underwriting decision based on medical history and customer demographic, in line with business and regulatory guidelines;
- Reviewing mid-term requests from existing customers for changes to cover;
- Supporting renewal cases, cost containment and non-disclosure analysis;
- Answering business queries relating to underwriting risk;
- Working with the team to achieve profitable business outcomes;
- Interpretation of data reports relating to key metrics and trends;
- Communicating information to underwriting manager.
- 3+ years of medical insurance experience in individual underwriting
- Assess risk based on Individual Health Declaration Forms
- Proficient in Excel and Microsoft skills;
- Excellent English verbal and written skills;
- Medical background preferable.