Rig Performance Consultant Jobs in Dubai | NOV Careers
Click For More Jobs: Click Here
1- Rig Performance Consultant
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
The purpose of the Rig Performance Consultant is to coach personnel on the daily operations of the rig controls (Amphion or Cyberbase Controls), provide advice during drilling operations and assess the competency of the drilling staff while using the rig controls. When training deficiencies are identified, Rig Performance Consultants are also able to recommend training to further develop the skills of the drilling personnel. The RPC to provide consultancy onboard the rig. Also Work closely with all relevant departments to support and train internal and external customers in NOV technological fields.
- Devise technical training programs according to organizational requirements that will fulfil the customer needs.
- Determine course content according to objectives.
- Prepare training material (presentations, worksheets etc.).
- Execute training sessions, webinars, workshops etc. in groups or individually.
- Degree in Drilling or Petroleum Industry with minimum 3 years experience as a Driller.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience.
- Drilling Industry training (i.e. Well Control, Drilling Technology, IADC, etc.)
- Knowledge of various training and teaching methods.