Rig Mechanic Jobs in Dubai | Fugro Careers
Click For More Jobs: Click Here
1- Rig Mechanic
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
- Each 12-hour shift begins with a TBT (Toolbox Talk) where the Back Deck Supervisor will run through the day’s work and handover from the previous shift. Following on this from this, you will:
- Assess performance and condition of plant and machinery, checking for wear and tear and identifying potential breakdowns and report to Supervisor/Charge hand.
- Carry out maintenance in accordance with the rig specific PPM scheme.
- React to site breakdowns, provide technical problem-solving solutions to site personnel, identify and report any defects likely to lead to major breakdowns.
- High school graduation or equivalent qualification including English and Maths
- Completed an apprenticeship as a mechanical fitter, NVQ in Engineering Maintenance or equivalent qualification.
- BFPA Level 1 Hydraulics or equivalent qualification.
- Experience in mechanical fitting role coupled with a comprehensive knowledge of hydraulics is essential.
Requirements of Qatar construction company job vacancies 2023