Revenue Accountant Jobs in Dubai | Majid Al Futtaim Careers
A revenue accountant is responsible for monitoring clients’ payments, tracking financial transactions, and resolving billing discrepancies and reconciliations. Revenue accountants release invoices and collect payments from outstanding debts.
- Prepare and update receipts to tenants for various payment collection i.e. rent, utilities and deposits etc.
- Prepare tenants’ statement of account as and when required.
- Provide historical information and analysis as and when required.
- Assist in other ad-hoc analysis, financial reporting and other various tasks related to areas of responsibility.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Professional qualification such as /ACMA /ACCA etc., is a plus.
- Minimum 3 –4 years of post-qualification experience working within a Finance support function.
- Good knowledge and experience of A/R and Revenue Accounting within a reputed real estate development / asset management organization in GCC or abroad in a similar role.