Retention Marketing Manager Jobs In Dubai | Chalhoub Group
For More Jobs: Click Here
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
- You will be the lead for the overall e-commerce retention across web and app amongst the online and offline customers in the GCC.
- You will report directly into the Head of E-Commerce and be working in close collaboration with Paid Marketing and Product Development.
- You will have the freedom to set out and execute your own approach as long as your actions increase retention and loyalty, and are in line with our brand positioning.
- You will be setting up new email/SMS/notification flows, optimizing existing flows, creating campaigns, mapping out launch strategies, and contributing to the overall growth of our online business.
- 6+ years of experience in eCommerce, with a deep focus on retention and lifecycle Familiarity with performance tracking, measurement, attribution models
- Proven marketer who understands and has worked in a startup environment
- Track record of increasing retention rate and LTV Proficiency with Adjust is required
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Salesforce Commerce Cloud is a big plus
- Highly analytical, structured thinker who is able to glean clear, salient ideas from complex information and very clearly communicate them to a diverse set of stakeholders in a way they will understand Detail-oriented and organized thinker.