Retention Executive Jobs In Dubai | Deriv
You’ll be right at the heart of our mission, ensuring our customers stay our customers! You’ll be the go-to person for managing customer lifecycles, developing strategies to maximise customer loyalty, and immersing yourself in analysing and interpreting complex data sets to draw actionable insights. You should have a keen eye for detail, a flair for creative problem-solving, and the ability to turn dry data into compelling action plans. If terms like ‘customer churn,’ ‘retention rates,’ and ‘customer loyalty’ get your heart racing, you might be the perfect fit for us.
- Develop strategies to ramp up customer engagement and growth via multi-channel integrated campaigns.
- Harness customer attributes — demographical, behavioural, transactional — to carve out effective customer journeys.
- Conduct A/B and multivariate tests, and audit customer communications to increase campaign effectiveness.
- Monitor performance, gather feedback, and sharpen customer targeting to boost our campaigns.
- Leverage statistical analysis of past behavioural responses, tweaking email campaigns, lists, and segmentation for constant improvement.
- Iterate optimisation approaches on the fly (hypothesise, design, test, measure), pull out actionable insights, and dream up new experiment ideas.
- 2+ years of experience in any B2C product domain
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in marketing, engineering, statistics or a related field
- Experience in customer lifecycle marketing, campaign management, or customer value management
- Proficiency in marketing automation technologies, such as Clevertap, Customer.io, Moengage, Netcore, Marketo, Adobe Campaign, or similar software
- Deftness in using analytical and database tools, such as Advanced Excel, Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Amplitude, etc.
- Strong visual communications skills, including the ability to simplify complex concepts and data
To apply for this job please visit hiring.com.pk.