Resident Engineer Jobs In Dubai | A3malouna
Click For More Jobs: Click Here
HVEA Engineers is a recognized leader in the transportation field located in the Hudson Valley. We are noted for both providing the highest quality technical work and our consistent performance in responding to our clients’ needs and interest. Our reputation reflects excellence in our commitment to accuracy, professional expertise an exemplary client service.
- Supervise construction on highway and/or roadway projects and provide quality assurance that completed work is in compliance with the plans and specifications.
- Maintain accurate records and reports related to the project.
- Act as point of contact and coordinate directly with general contractor and negotiate change orders.
- Monitor progress against accepted construction schedule and review the Contractor’s progress reports. Assess the progress and inform the Project Manager and client in case of delay.
- Direct, assist and monitor the performance of Construction Inspection and Office Engineering staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Construction Management or a related field.
- 5+ years of Inspection experience in bridge, highway and roadway projects, including a background in both field inspection and office engineering.
- NYSDOT and/or locally administered Federal Aid project experience.
- Current NYS Professional Engineer license.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.