Resident Engineer (Irrigation Network) Jobs in Dubai | Parsons Careers
Develops the scope of engineering work, schedules, and budgets for the assigned project elements, and monitors progress to meet schedule and budget requirements.Identifies and documents changes in project scope.Determines the scope of procurement work, schedules, and budgets for technical aspects of the contract and monitors progress.
- Participates in bid analysis to help determine supplier availability and capability.
- Reviews work produced to ensure that applicable codes, standards, and procedures are followed and that quality is acceptable.
- Monitors productivity and technical proficiency of assigned technical personnel, and makes reassignments as project needs arise.
- Conducts performance evaluations, takes corrective action as necessary, and recommends salary actions
- Provides training and development opportunities for assigned personnel.
- Bachelor’s degree in civil/agricultural Engineering
- Minimum 12+ years experience in construction supervision of irrigation, pumping stations, general infrastructure and MEP works.
- Broad general engineering background, and irrigation project engineering experience is required
- Requires a comprehensive knowledge of engineering and construction related processes, as well as industry practices.