Reservations Agent Jobs In Dubai | Hilton
Click For More Jobs: Click Here
As a Reservations Agent for the Waldorf Astoria Dubai International Financial Centre, you will serve as the first line of inquiry for room reservations and incoming guest calls within the hotel. A Reservations Agent is responsible for offering excellent guest service, options and other solutions to meet Guest’s needs. Specifically, a Reservations Agent will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Answer internal and external phone calls and ensure positive outcome for all guest queries and room reservation requests in a timely and efficient manner.
- Complete room reservations while using the OnQ property management system.
- Accept and deliver messages promptly and correctly for both Guests and management.
- Ensure wake-up calls are scheduled and taken place at the correct time.
- Respond positively to sales inquiries to develop future sales leads.
- Previous experience working as a Reservations Agent.
- A passion for delivering great customer service.
- A highly professional telephone manner and excellent communication skills.
- Outstanding administration and organizational skills.
- Very good computer proficiency.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.