ITP Media Group
Researcher Intern (Unpaid) Jobs In Dubai | ITP Media Group
A research intern is responsible for assisting the research team with conducting an investigation, compiling information, and analyzing results for an organized research study.
- The Intern – Talent Acquisition will primarily be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Talent Acquisition Activities & Delivery
- Screening candidate applications, arranging interviews and liaising with our colleagues in the KSA, UAE and across the other countries in our market.
- Recommend and assist with the delivery of activities that’s aligned to the recruiting strategies
- You should be a member of social and professional networks, enjoy planning and creating content for social media like Instagram and Facebook, and also be excited to expand your experience within HR. This could be helping to recruit, representing us at career fairs, and also getting involved with the training and development of employees already with us.
- Talent Acquisition Coordination
- Assist in the creation, implementation and facilitation of ITP Media Group’s current and existing vacancies in D that is aligned with the company goals and strategic plan
- Co-ordinate and follow-up on all Talent Acquisition activities – Internal & External
- Maintain active monitoring and follow-up through on-going Talent Acquisition process
- Be passionate about people. Talent is all about helping people fulfil their potential, so you need to be confident in speaking with our talent, and our business, to help support the recruitment and development of our colleagues
- Ability to work under pressure with multiple deadlines and stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral), including presentation skills
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills – must be able to communicate effectively and be able to address challenges when they occur with confidence.
- Excellent interpersonal skills at all levels, including people-management