Relocation Specialist Jobs in Dubai | Boeing Careers
Relocation Specialists assist their clients in the process of moving, by completing duties such as discussing requirements with clients, selecting prospective properties, coordinating set up procedures, developing relocation strategies, monitoring maintenance, offering advice on relocation issues, and helping clients.
- Customer service specialist, ensuring high-quality experience of relocation and assignment services to end-users and business partners.
- Serves as subject matter expert in mobility program content, administration, and policy application (intra-domestic, International, Immigration, or combination).
- Leads and/or participates in assigned mobility program governance activities.
- Provides advice and counsel to business and process partners and customers to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures, domestic and international laws, regulations and agreements.
- Analyzes, interprets and makes recommendations related to relocation policies, procedures, practices and processes.
- 5+ years of work experience in Global Mobility or a related services area (policy and process design, household goods, mobility payroll, international assignee tax, immigration subject matter expertise, and/or mobility operations).
- 5+ years of international mobility industry experience (corporate, service, or combination).