- Full Time
Relationship Management Positions in Business Banking Jobs In Dubai | Emirates NBD
Business Banking was set up as a separate vertical to manage all “non-individual” relationships under RBWM Business Banking has always ensured that the customers are placed on the right platforms so as to provide them with the best products and services possible.
- Deliver all the budgeted targets for revenue, profit, asset & deposit growth, customer acquisition and cross sell.
- Achieve Business Banking business goals as specified in the annual objectives.
- Identify opportunities for sales and provide strategic direction to Relationship Officers.
- Farm and grow the accounts which have been opened by Relationship Officers and convert them into a profitable proposition for the bank.
- Ensure maximum penetration of the local market including NTB customers.
- Focus on present customer base to enhance the asset and revenue books of the segment.
- Providing timely advisory services to customers on various Trade and Treasury products and linking two.
- Ensure minimum TAT’s and ensure service excellence.
- To be conversant with the full range of SME banking.
- Assisting the clients in resolving their issues with regard to trade, assets, insurance and investments.
- Accountable for regular monitoring of client satisfaction and service quality levels.
- To be fully aware of all policies relating to operational risk, sales processes, credit policy, anti-miss-selling, etc and comply with the same.
- To be responsible for ensuring up-to-date compliance, KYC and client profile for each client as well as maintaining a high level of confidentiality at all times.
- To be responsible for assessing customer risk, suitability of products and explaining appropriate products and services to meet client requirements.
- To safeguard the reputation of Emirates NBD by employing best practices and acting in a professional manner at all times.
- To document all meetings and contribute to the reporting processes established in the team.
- To have full awareness of all policies and procedures issued in relation to credit lending, money laundering prevention and KYC.
- Proven experience as a Client Relationship Manager
- Knowledge of customer relationship management (CRM) practices
- Experience in sales or customer service is preferred
- Problem-solving attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Aptitude for fostering positive relationships
- Teamwork and leadership skills
- Customer-oriented mindset
- BSc/BA in Business Administration or similar field