Regional Operations Specialist Jobs in Dubai | Cartier Careers
The Regional Operations Specialist is responsible for the distribution flow to Cartier selected partners within our regional network. He/She manages the replenishment of our external boutiques and POS and the rebalancing of inventory to support the sales across all product categories.
He/she works closely with the Supply & Demand team and with the commercial partnerships team to strike the right balance between commercial development and supply chain effectiveness & efficiency.
- Point of contact for every matter of products availability with the boutique/POS
- Daily coordination with supply planning team to assess product availability
- Balance the stock between boutiques to optimize products availability vs assortment
- Suggest assortments amendments in case of frequent inquiries
- Transfer and invoice novelties as per the launch plan scenario
- Ensure timely delivery in respect to the launch date
- BA’s degree in Business
- 3-5 years in a supply chain, merchandising department