Regional Internal Control Manager Jobs In Dubai | Engie
Click For More Jobs: Click Here
ENGIE’s Business Unit for the Asia Middle East and Africa (AMEA) region is headquartered in Dubai. The region has activities in large scale power generation, water desalination, district cooling, energy solutions and renewables including green hydrogen, wind and solar. We act throughout the value chain: strategy, design, engineering, energy-efficient asset construction, digital platforms, operations management, financing syndication and outcome assurance. And, by using globally leading technologies, we create innovative energy and smart solutions that help to make the world a better place.
- An efficient and appropriate level of internal control to secure financial reporting and communication, control over construction and operations, compliance with law regulations and internal rules
- Internal control compliance over the whole range of company processes through organizational reviews, business improvement reviews and application of the Group INCOME methodology
- Reviewing as requested existing businesses, new acquisitions and developments in the context of business organization and internal control practices.
- The function has the aim to promote a value proposition to its customers (GBU’s) and to ensure that control objectives are met (within the AMEA HQ, Country offices and target project / operating companies). The function needs to:
- Strong analytical skills
- Good knowledge of business processes and finance processes
- Ability to manage tight deadlines and punctual heavy workload.
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent communication, presentation and reporting capability.
- Self-directing, ability to coordinate and direct others.
- Ability to work efficiently in a broad cultural spectrum