Regional Director of Growth Marketing Jobs In Dubai | Majid Al Futtaim
The Regional Director of Growth Marketing will be responsible for developing and executing our growth strategy, encompassing both customer acquisition and retention marketing, and fundamentally impacting all Digital Marketing plans. The person will help build and drive efficiency and effectiveness of the customer funnel by setting the roadmap for our brands like VOX cinemas, Ski Dubai, Snow Oman, Magic Planet, Dreamscape, Little Explorers, I Fly and all new concepts to be launched in 2023 and beyond. This will require the person to collaborate cross-functionally with Digital Product, Customer Experience, Pricing, Marketing and Creative teams to identify and execute opportunities to drive growth.
- Research and analyse our customer acquisition and retention strategies, research competitors and engage with customers to build Growth Strategy
- Take ownership for our customer acquisition channels – paid ads, display ads, SEM, affiliate marketing and influencer marketing
- Develop and lead the SEO strategy for all brands to execute programs that drive high-quality organic traffic
- Own and improve conversion of prospects into customers by working with UX/UI team to test & scale digital campaigns
- Conceptualize and plan creative content and campaigns that build brand equity and drive business growth
- Post-launch, design and implement optimization tests across our end-to-end customer funnel (from acquisition through lifecycle retention)
- Partner with cross-functional teams to develop advertising assets, landing pages, emails, and reporting needed to manage programs at launch and beyond
- Own management and results of ad channels post-launch, including reporting, and efficiency optimization
- Strong Strategic thinker & ability to translate quantitative and qualitative data.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Highly organized “doer,” with a data-centric mentality, performance driven, and results focused
- Ability to effectively priorities and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience building, leading, and managing a team of direct reports with specialist skills in performance, proximity, social and content.
- Experienced with channel testing methodology, lifecycle marketing programs and multiple attribution models.