Emirates National Oil Company
Refinery Trainer Jobs in Dubai | ENOC Careers
Devise Operations training strategy, oversee its implementation and assess its outcome. Identify training and development needs and develop suitable training initiatives that build loyalty to EPCL. Develop training module/model to train to improve their competencies in refinery process units.
- Identify and assess future and current training needs through job analysis, career paths, annual performance appraisals and consultation with line managers.
- Draw an overall or individualized training and development plan that addresses need and expectations
- Deploy a wide variety of training methods.
- Conduct effective induction and orientation sessions.
- Monitor and evaluate training program’s effectiveness, success and ROI periodically and report on them.
- Bachelor/Graduate degree certified by recognized institution/organization preferably by City & Guild (UK).
- Has 15 years practical training experience within refinery units or in a process Industry..
- At least 10-15 years of experience in unit operations preferred.