Receptionist Supervisor Jobs In Dubai | RecruitMe Plus
Our client is a leading 5 stars medical clinic that specializes in Hair transplant consultations and procedures. They have a regional presence across the Gulf and a global presence in Europe and Canada too. They are currently on the lookout of an experienced Receptionist Supervisor to join the team in Dubai, UAE branch. In this role, you will be required to greet and welcome guests, tend to their questions and complaints, manage booking and appointment schedules, and ensure that the reception area is professionally maintained
- Define and implement front desk objectives and procedures
- Manage shift schedules
- Tend to guests’ complaints and questions and providing exceptional customer service
- Ensure that the front desk and reception area is kept clean and organized
- Maintain front desk office supplies and equipment
- Managing budgets, records, and contracts
- Supervise receptionists’ activities including bookings, appointments, phone calls, and emails
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent
- A minimum of 2 years of experience as a front desk manager, receptionist supervisor or similar.
- Good understanding of procedures and practices in the hospitality industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- The ability to provide exceptional customer service.
- Good leadership and training abilities