The American University in the Emirates
Receptionist Jobs In Sharjah | The American University in the Emirates
Apply Also 👉 Host/Cashier Jobs In Sharjah | Radisson Hotel Group
The Receptionist is the first point of contact for the university and provide administrative support across the university. The suitable candidate must ensure that all responsibilities are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone
- Answering or referring inquiries to the concerned individual or department
- Direct visitors by maintaining employee and department directories
- Updating the list of phone numbers and extension list in coordination with the IT department
- Recording logbook entries for visitors
- Receive, sort and distribute mail across the university
- Assist the Finance Department and Facility Management with the Procurement documentation
- 1 – 3 years’ relevant field experience
- Proven working experience in a front office handling receptionist responsibilities
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Professional appearance
- Bilingual speaker (English and Arabic)
- Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize and work under pressure
To apply for this job please visit informer.pk.