Receptionist Jobs In Dubai | Redford Recruiters
Click For More Jobs: Click Here
A freshly graduated receptionist is required for a client in Bur on a full-time basis. Our client is looking for someone who has her own visa / or family visa and her own accommodation. Salary will increase after review.
- Welcomes and greets all patients and visitors, in person or over the phone
- Answers the phone while maintaining a polite, consistent phone manner using proper telephone etiquette
- Responsible for keeping the reception area clean and organized
- Registers new patients and updates existing patient demographics by collecting detailed patient information including personal and financial information
- Facilitates patient flow by notifying the provider of patients’ arrival, being aware of delays, and communicating with patients and clinical staff
- Responds to inquiries by patients, prospective patients, and visitors in a courteous manner
- Protects patient confidentiality, making sure protected health information is secured by not leaving PHI in plain sight and logging off the computer before leaving it unattended.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.