Receptionist Jobs In Dubai | Confidential
Click For More Jobs: Click Here
The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented team player who will be the first point of contact for patients & visitors, greeting them in a polite and well-spoken manner. You will also be assigned duties as required (i.e. organization of inbound and outbound mail, administrative work, and general clerical support).
- Greet and attend to patients and visitors.
- Schedule appointments and maintain records and billing.
- Professionally assist doctors, staff, visitors, and patients.
- Answer all phone calls in a professional and courteous manner.
- Perform all duties within DHA regulations.
- Maintain confidentiality of all doctor, staff, and patient information.
- Assist with admissions/treatment as per protocol.
- Record and collect patient charges, control credit extended to patients, and filing, collecting and expediting third-party claims.
- Ensure that the clinic is opened at the appropriate time directed by the doctor and supervise the cleaning of the clinic to create a clean and healthy environment.
- High school diploma or relevant work experience
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Arabic speaker
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.