Receptionist Jobs In Dubai | Caliberly
Click For More Jobs: Click Here
A Receptionist’s duties and responsibilities include greeting visitors, helping them navigate through an office, and supplying them with refreshments as they wait. In addition, they maintain calendars for appointments, sort mail, make copies, and plan travel arrangements.
- Be the first point of hospitality and be responsible to ensure that all members and visitors are greeted and welcomed in a polite and warm manner upon each visit or phone call to the facility;
- Answering visitor’s inquiries about the company, memberships etc. by phone or in person
- Excellent English communication skills (verbal and written)
- Skillful in Microsoft office such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Good typing ability, telephone communication, listening etc.
- Receptionist/Customer Service experience is a must; Preferably in a Gym or anything similar for more than 2 years.
- Willingly to step in and assist with other facility service responsibilities if required to ensure the facility delivers top notch quality to its members
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.