Majid Al Futtaim
Receptionist Jobs In Dubai 2023 | Majid Al Futtaim
For More Job: Click Here
- Ensure that the front entrances of experience center are presentable and always reflecting the professional image of Majid Al Futtaim and customers.
- Receiving calls at the reception and assigning to the right team member, and taking down customer’s message and ensuring the customer is called back accordingly.
- Greeting and welcoming customers professionally and ensure every visit is registered and assigned to the right team member
- Execute adhoc data entry and data enrichment tasks within the lead and customer journey touch points to support sales and CRM functions.
- Ensure leads are accurately registered and assigned to the sales team based on the rotation chart.
- Immediately report any poor levels of cleanliness, maintenance issues, behavioral concerns or anything that may affect the image of the organization and the customer journey to the line manager or Head of CRM.
- Meticulous and an eye for detail to ensure brokers and agents are not left unattended to avoid interacting with the existing or potential customers.
- Dealing with incoming/outgoing post and ensure it is logged accordingly.
- Complete lead management from generating the lead to measuring/analyzing performance of the leads whilst being dealt with the sales team.
- Ensure strict implementation of data security is in place and no data is given to any individual and all customer information is entered securely and correctly in the CRM system as per lead management policy.
- Maintain our databases and conduct routine maintenance as needed to ensure data integrity.
- Review data for inconsistencies or anomalies that could skew analytical results.
- Training of new staff members as an when required on registering and assigning a lead.
- Undertake a range of other administrative tasks as identified by the line manager
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or relevant discipline
Requirements of Qatar construction company job vacancies 2023