Vacancies are announced in the Al Futtam International Career Jobs Doorway today for their Branches and Head Offices, All the available details of this announced emptiness/available space have been given in this Job Listing presented by Hiring If you want to chase after your career in Al Futtam International , then this would be a Great Opportunity for you to build your Career. Candidates are requested to send their updated CV/ Resume in Word/ PDF file only. Best of luck!
For More Top Organization Jobs: Click Here
|Hiring Organization||Al Futtam International|
|Job Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Receiving Clerk Jobs||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
· Very heavy work – Exerting in excess of 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 50 pounds of force frequently and/or 20 pounds of force constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
· Able to withstand significant extremes in temperature fluctuations in the working environment.
· Ability to stand during entire shift.
· Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and clarifying concerns raised by employees and guests.
· Must be able to multitask and prioritize departmental functions to meet deadlines.
· Approach all encounters with guests and employees in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service-oriented manner.
· Attend all hotel required meetings and trainings.
· Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Standards, as required by scheduling, which will vary according to the needs of the hotel.
· Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which includes wearing the proper uniform and nametag.
· Comply with Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
· Maximize efforts towards productivity, identify problem areas and assist in implementing solutions.
· Must be effective in handling problems, including anticipating, preventing, identifying and solving problems as necessary.
· Must be able to understand and apply complex information, data, etc. from various sources to meet appropriate objectives.
· Must be able to cross-train in other hotel related areas.
· Must be able to maintain confidentiality of information.
· Must be able to show initiative, including anticipating guest or operational needs.
· Perform other duties as requested by management.
· Maintain a friendly and warm demeanor at all times.
· Employees must at all times be attentive, friendly, helpful and courteous to all guests, managers and fellow employees.
· Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly.
· Must be able to evaluate and select among alternative courses of action quickly and accurately.
· Must be able to multi task.
· Must be able to show initiative in job performance, including anticipating what needs to be done before it becomes a necessity.
· Must routinely meet deadlines.
· Must be effective in handling problems in the workplace, including anticipating, preventing, identifying and solving problems as necessary.
· Must have the ability to assimilate complex information, data, etc., from disparate sources and consider, adjust or modify to meet the constraints of the particular need.
· Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and clarifying the concerns and issues raised by co-workers and guests.
· Must be able to work with and understand financial information and data, and basic arithmetic functions.
· Must be willing to cross train in other accounting or hotel-related areas.
· Must be able to prioritize job functions in order to meet deadlines.
· Maintain par on beer, wine, liquor, and other inventory items as required, and notify supervisor on deviations from the standard.
· Notify ordering department when goods and/or services are received.
· Receive food, beer, wine, liquor and operational supplies according to schedule. Inspect for proper specifications (quantity and quality). Inspect wines for correct vintner and vintage. Ensure that all items received are in good condition and refuse damaged goods or goods that do not have proper documentation.
· Solicit assistance from chef or designee as required, in quality determinations.
· Secure goods in appropriate storage areas.
· Maintain an efficient and timely filing system.
· Date all items as required. Rotate stock of all food items on a “first in, first out” basis.
· Fill out all required departments requisitions as appropriate.
· Handle incoming and outgoing packages according to company standards.
· Process delivery receipts and invoices and forward to Accounting on a daily basis.
· Reconcile purchase orders and receiving documentation with Accounting on a weekly basis.
· Maintain daily receiving logs for all products and services received.
· Check pricing, discounts, extensions and totals on invoices, where applicable. Compare quantities to receiving documents. Investigate and rectify discrepancies.
· Maintain efficient security and control on all storage areas, where applicable.
· Keep management abreast of any unusual operational or financial events and/or deviations of policies or procedures.
· Ensure guest package receiving policies are strictly followed, where applicable.
· Maximize productivity, identify problem areas, and assist in finding and implementing solutions.
· Update supervisor or management on all price changes.
· Act as Accounting Representative during inventory.
· Clean storeroom, receiving dock and work area as needed.
· Attend meetings/training as required by management.
· Perform other duties as requested by management.
People (who are applying for something) trying to apply for Al Futtam International can simply submit their resume through clicking the button "Submit Your CV Online." For online submission, you will need to create a profile using your biodata. After logging in the account, you will find a job (online or paper form that asks for a job, money, admission, etc.) on the Al Futtam International Forms should be filled with information from your documents and degrees. A described/explained resume will be helpful for the hiring team because it will make them see that you are the best for this post. As a reference, you can attach a cover letter, as it will give an understanding of your character and skills to the employer. Interviews will be managed and did/done after the completion of the (examining and testing so a decision can be made) process. Selected people will hear back from the authority within a week or two via the email address or phone number available in the form. Best of luck!
Important Note :
We Are Not Recruiter , We Just Share All Jobs and All Jobs Are Free So If Anyone Ask For Money Then Do Not Pay to anyone . In Any Case , If You Want Jobs In Dubai Then Apply On Daily Basses and Wait For Right Calling. And Be passion
Walk in Interview in Dubai UAE 2022 Hiring Organization Walk in Interview Job Location Dubai, United Arab Emirates Date Posted...Apply For This Job
Marriott International, Inc | Personnel & Training Administrator Jobs In Dubai 2022 Hiring Organization Marriott International, Inc Job Location Dubai...Apply For This Job
Maersk Oil Careers Jobs Vacancies In Dubai UAE 2022 Hiring Organization Maersk Oil Job Location Dubai, United Arab Emirates Date...Apply For This Job
RTA Hiring Staff In Dubai UAE 2022 Hiring Organization RTA Job Location Dubai, United Arab Emirates Date Posted September/01/2022 Base...Apply For This Job
Network Instructor Jobs in Dubai | ENOC Jobs in UAE Hiring Organization Emirates National Oil Company Job Location Dubai, United...Apply For This Job
Talent Acquisition Partner – Emiratization Jobs In Dubai | Nestlé For More Top Organization Jobs: Click Here Hiring Organization Nestlé Job...Apply For This Job