RCI Technician Jobs in Abu Dhabi | Baker Hughes Careers
For More Job:Click Here
As Electromechanical Technician – RCI, you’ll troubleshoot, test, assemble, disassemble, and perform visual inspection of electro-mechanical assemblies. You’ll Assist in reworking, repairing, and modifying non-conforming equipment. You’ll partner with cross-functional teams to provide the best services delivery to client. And you’ll compliance with HS&E policies and procedures.
- Troubleshooting, testing, assembling, disassembling, and performing visual inspection of electro-mechanical assemblies.
- Assisting in reworking, repairing, and modifying non-conforming equipment.
- Performing complex and difficult tests with minimal instruction and documentation.
- Being able to identify and communicate technical problems by using logical troubleshooting techniques.
- 2+ years of maintenance related experience in electro-mechanical function OR relevant industrial experience in airline, military, oilfield, automotive, electronic).
- Technical education in Electrical or Mechanical field.
- An advanced skills in soldering and assembling of electro-mechanical devices – RCI (Reservoir Characterization Instrument)
- Be versed in fluid power technology, AC/DC circuits and electro-mechanical devices. Proficient in the use of oscilloscopes.