Raffles Club Lounge Manager Jobs In Dubai | RAFFLES
Raffles the Palm Dubai is on the western crescent of Palm Jumeirah, the world’s largest manmade island and archipelago. This luxurious five-star hotel with 391 spacious rooms, suites and villas is embellished with hand-crafted Italian touches and offset by carefully selected amenities to complete the atmosphere of elegance. Guests can enjoy panoramic views, a private beach, state of the art entertainment and recreational facilities, including specialist boutiques, a VIP movie theatre, signature and private restaurants complemented by exquisite banqueting and conference spaces.
- Manage and supervise the lounge during operating hours
- Liaise with kitchen on food selection for Breakfast, High Tea and Cocktail Hour
- Meet and greet all guests personally
- Oversee maintenance of efficient repeat guest history system
- Promote Inter-Hotel sales and in-house facilities
- Perform such functions to include but not be limited to:
- Excellent leadership & communication skills
- Display high levels of integrity, dedication and support for continuous improvement
- Flexible management style to meet the challenges of a changing work environment
- Good knowledge of the entire Front Office Operations
- Must be a self-starter, coach & mentor who can motivate the Team to perform their best
- Knowledge of Opera Property Management System preferred
- Degree from School for Tourism & Hotel Management
- Minimum 3 – 5 years’ relevant experience with at least 2 years at a supervisory level.