Raffles Club Lounge Manager Jobs In Dubai | Accor
Manage and supervise all tasks of his/her staff to ensure maximum guest satisfaction through personal recognition & prompt cordial attention from arrival through departure Manage and supervise the lounge during operating hours Liaise with kitchen on food selection for Breakfast, High Tea and Cocktail Hour Meet and greet all guests personally Oversee maintenance of efficient repeat guest history system Promote Inter-Hotel sales and in-house facilities Perform such functions to include but not be limited to:
- Good organisational skills
- Good level of engagement with residents
- Ability to manage a multi-cultural workforce
- Excellent leadership & communication skills
- Display high levels of integrity, dedication and support for continuous improvement
- Degree from School for Tourism & Hotel Management
- Minimum 3 – 5 years’ relevant experience with at least 2 years at a supervisory level.
- Good knowledge of the entire Front Office Operations
- Must be a self-starter, coach & mentor who can motivate the Team to perform their best
- Knowledge of Opera Property Management System preferre
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.