SearchPlus HR Dubai
Radiologist (FT) Jobs In Dubai | SearchPlus HR Dubai
Click For More Jobs: Click Here
We are looking for an analytical Radiologist to join our team of medical professionals. As a Radiologist, you will use your skills and various medical imaging techniques to produce visual representations of specific areas of the human body in order to diagnose medical problems and monitor treatment.
- Evaluating patients’ medical histories to ensure the various medical imaging procedures will not harm them.
- Suggest alternative medical imaging techniques, when necessary. Informing patients about the medical imaging process.
- Using devices such as computer tomography (CT) scanners and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) machines.
- Performing or directing radiology staff to carry out image-guided, diagnostic procedures.
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) degree.
- Successful completion of the United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE).
- Certification by The American Board of Medical Specialties, in radiology and/or a subspecialty, such as nuclear medicine, therapeutic radiology, or interventional radiology.
- Valid and active medical license in the state you wish to practice.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.