To manage financial and contractual matters related to labour and material quantities required for the assigned project.
- Maintain Contract Documentation and advise on pre-tender and post contract matters
- Post Contract liaison with clients and their representatives
- Periodically report to senior management on financial & contractual issues and attend meetings on financial status in the form of contract reviews assessed through project progress, labour analysis, material procurement and subcontractor account review.
- Identify the changes in the scope of works, notify the concerned parties, manage & value the claims for submission and agreement of variation claims
- Diploma or Graduation
- Must have at least 8-10 years’ experience in GCC
- Competent user of Microsoft Office: Word/Excel/Power-point
- Communication skills