Quality Inspector Jobs In Dubai | VHR
Quality Inspector required to work for a leading UAE based MRO. We are looking for a responsible Quality Inspector to check the quality of all incoming and outgoing material and products as well as production procedures. You will be a firm advocate of quality in our business. Responsibilities The successful candidate will work as a Quality Inspector focal for the assigned projects.
- Inspect purchased parts and materials for conformity to standards, drawings, and specifications
- Approving or rejecting raw materials with respect to quality standards and record supplier performance
- Inspects parts, assemblies and finished products to drawings and specifications.
- Reading blueprints and instructions to comprehend the quality expectations for the product
- Follows general inspection guidelines to conduct critical non-routine visual, dimensional, mechanical and functional inspections on a wide variety of components, assemblies, equipment, systems, supplies and materials.
- 2+ years of proven experience as quality inspector or relevant role
- Experience in Aircraft seating/fabric work preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of quality control standards and testing methodologies
- Certification of quality control is a strong advantage (ISO 9001 etc.)
- A keen eye for detail and a results-driven approach.
- Working knowledge of MS Office