Quality Engineer – Aircraft Maintenance Jobs in Abu Dhabi
The Quality Engineer – Technical reports to Technical Quality Manager (TQM) or Manager Quality Assurance and Compliance (MQAC) and ensures compliance to regulatory and company requirements.
- Prepare and undertake quality auditing and surveillance of internal, external and contracted maintenance functions to uphold regulatory and internal standards and prepare quality assurance reports resulting from audits, surveillance & investigations.
- Review and approve quality assurance and maintenance procedures to ensure regulatory compliance and continuous improvement.
- Review and approve training material submitted by the training department for in-house use or recommend/submit to GCAA for approval.
- Responsible review and recommend minor maintenance checklists, forms, etc. to TQM and to review the projects on major modifications related to STCs and certification requirements from a QA perspective and obtain GCAA approval.
- Relevant Engineering Degree, Electrical, Mechanical, aerospace and/or Maintenance Engineer License with Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance & Engineering
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in the maintenance of large commercial transport aircraft with at least 3 years’ experience in Quality Assurance Technical.
- Formal knowledge in aircraft maintenance and engineering with emphasis to CAR 66/CAR 145/CAR 147/ CAR M Regulations.
- Formal auditor Training