Abu Dhabi Aviation
Quality Auditor (Flight Operations) Jobs in Abu Dhabi Aviation
Abu Dhabi Aviation Seeks to hire a Quality Auditor who will be primarily responsible for planning, preparation & conducting audit and inspections. The job holder will also be responsible for the follow-up of corrective actions and the verification of compliance with Airworthiness and GCAA regulations and directives.
- Developing and implementing quality control audit plans.
- Identifying testing parameters for products.
- Evaluating production stages and testing the composition, appearance, and functionality of completed products.
- Assigning team members to quality audits and overseeing their work.
- Bachelor’s degree in Aviation field or equivalent.
- Knowledge and experience with Flight Operations (EASA Air Ops preferred)
- Minimum 5 years Aviation experience in Quality Assurance/Audit position.
- Must be a Certified Auditor
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Requirements of Qatar construction company job vacancies 2023