- Full Time
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.
Pulmonologist – Hospital Job Vacancy in Dubai Jobs In Dubai | Envolve Recruitment
Diagnosing, staging, and treating lung cancer and lung metastases that arise elsewhere. Conducting specialized exams and tests to guide diagnosis and treatment. Interventional pulmonologists use endoscopy and other minimally invasive tools to diagnose and treat lung and chest conditions.
- Consulting with patients to understand their symptoms and health concerns.
- Diagnosing and treating conditions, such as asthma, bronchitis, and emphysema.
- Using and interpreting pulmonological exams and tests to aid in the diagnosis of cardiopulmonary diseases and conditions, including CT scans, chest fluoroscopies, ultrasounds, and bronchoscopies.
- Performing various specialized procedures in order to acquire samples of the chest wall lining or the lungs, for further analysis.
- Providing immunizations against preventable cardiopulmonary diseases.
- Maintaining detailed notes of appointments with patients, including comments, tests and/or treatments prescribed, and test results.
- Referring patients to cardiothoracic surgeons, when necessary.
- Advising cardiothoracic surgeons of the risk status of patients and recommending interventions to minimize risk, especially in tuberculosis cases.
- Providing support and advice to patients receiving long-term care.
- Conducting research into the testing and development of new medications and methods of treatment.
- Bachelor’s degree in biology, physical sciences, or a related field.
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) degree.
- 3 to 7 years’ internship and clinical residency training, specializing in pulmonology.
- Successful completion of the United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE).
- Certification by The American Board of Internal Medicine in pulmonology.
- Valid and active medical license in the state you wish to practice.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Outstanding research and analytical skills.
- Excellent communicator who can empathize with patients.
- Flexible working hours.