Public Relations Officer (PRO) – UAE National Jobs In Dubai | GMG
For More Jobs: Click Here
GMG is a global well-being company retailing, distributing and manufacturing a portfolio of leading international and home-grown brands across sport, food and health sectors. Its vision is to inspire people to win in ways that make the world better. Today, GMG’s investments span across four key verticals: GMG Sports, GMG Food, GMG Health, and GMG Consumer Goods. Under the ownership and management of the Baker family, it has become a leading global company, affiliated with the world’s most successful and respected brands in the well-being sector. Working across the Middle East, North Africa, and Asia, GMG has introduced more than 120 brands into its markets.
- Ensures complete and timely preparation of documents for the purpose of Trade Licenses and permit issuance and renewals.
- Liaises with Immigration Department. MOL, Immigration, DHA, Chamber of Commerce and any other government departments in relation to Trade. Licenses/Labor and Immigration requirements setting up new legal entities.
- Provides proactive and advance notification to the Division/Business Unit/Department about any changes in government rules & regulations.
- Prepares applications using government portals and systems, and coordinates necessary documentation on behalf of company personnel to facilitate visa-related matters.
- Government portals system knowledge typing and processing applications such as Tasheel (MOHRE), Immigration, DHA, Freezones, Dubai Pension and ICA.
- Maintains and tracks records of personnel and commercial/registration-related documents for subsequent use.
- Bachelor Degree
- A minimum of 5-7 years of experience
- Valid UAE Driving License with Car
- Fluent in English and Arabic skills (written and spoken)
- Government Portals and System Knowledge