Property Specialist Jobs In Dubai | Confidential
Click For More Jobs: Click Here
As a Property Specialist, your main job responsibility is to be an intermediary representative between real estate buyers and sellers. With the biggest package in real estate portals and exclusive lead generation, the company will be providing a strong support system through proper guidance, qualified leads, and strong marketing & administrative support to ensure that our consultants are focused solely on their client’s needs.
- · Establish good working relationships with investors, sellers, landlords, and tenants and represent them in real estate transactions.
- · Keep up-to-date and relevant to the real estate market trends, conditions, and values.
- · Provides consultation and guidance to clients to optimize their investments or options.
- · Liaise negotiation process between the seller and buyer, landlord and tenant in fair and honest dealing.
- · Passion and knack for sales
- · Freshers are welcome to apply
- · Good communication skills
- · Strong negotiation skills
- · Valid UAE Driving License (preferred)
- · Languages spoken: French | Chinese | German | Russian
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.