Property advisors Jobs In Dubai | Confidential
Click For More Jobs: Click Here
We are looking to employ an experienced property consultant to assist clients in making sound property investment decisions. The property consultant’s responsibilities include developing and sustaining good working relationships with legal counsel and other property consultants, inspecting properties with clients, and conducting surveys to obtain data. You should also be able to correctly inform clients of market conditions and trends.
- Assisting clients to make sound property-purchasing decisions.
- Finding clients in need of consultancy services through cold-calling, advertising, and business presentations.
- Analyzing market trends and demographics to identify the most sought-after and profitable areas.
- Consulting with clients to identify their needs, preferences, and financial concerns.
- Maintaining an extensive database of all properties for sale.
- Developing strategies to increase the value of properties for clients looking to sell.
- Conducting negotiations with real estate agents on behalf of clients.
- Communicating with legal counsel to prepare sale and lease documents.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Bachelor’s degree in real estate, finance, business administration or related field is preferred.
- State real estate license.
- Proven experience in property management or real estate.
- Sound knowledge of real estate laws.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.